It’s time to clean out your closets, look under the car seat and return all those long-overdue items and clear your account!
NOVEMBER 2nd – 30th
• The Library will forgive outstanding fines up to $50 (if not in collection process) in exchange for nonperishable food items.
• Each nonperishable food item donated qualifies for $1.00 off your fines.
• Must come into the Library in-person to have any fines or fees forgiven.
• Customer Service staff will forgive fines in exchange for a food donation.
• The fines must have been accumulated PRIOR to November 2015; new fines accumulated in November 2015 are not eligible.
• Any lost items must still be returned or the replacement fee still applies.
All food donations will be given to: